Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Inner Conversation

On May 27th, 2006 I had a conversation with my inner self.  At the time, I called it God.  Also known as the superego, I told myself some amazing things that started my life on another track.  Maybe not another track, but a solidification of what I had been contemplating for months previous.  The following is what I wrote based on what I remember.

How you found me is irrelevant, all that matters is that you were searching.  Now that this door has been opened you can never close it.  You must never close it.  You may walk through that door anytime and be with me in the most amazing way, but know you leave this life behind.

I am always with you and have always been.  My light shines brightly through this door and envelops every aspect of your lift.  Let my light shine through you and pass to others.

What you do with your life is completely up to you.  This universe is yours to do with as you please.  There are so many great things you can add to this universe and you may do with it whatever you want.

What you have done in the past matters not.  If there are things in your life or universe that you want to change, then change them.  You have the power.  Your life is yours and belongs to no one else.

If you love me then love yourself.  I am in you and everything around you.  I love you no matter what you do or who you are.  Always remember that.  You are precious to me and essential to your universe.  Without you, your universe wouldn't exist.

Everything that came into being came from me.  In this way you are connected to everything that exists.

You are the brother of Jesus and the Buddha.  You are brother to Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi   You are also the brother of Hitler and Stalin.  That does not mean you will be like any of them but that you are related to them in the same way you are related to the person sitting next to you and every being on the planet.  Treat them as your siblings.  Even if you do not like someone, love him.

You are completely unique and have your own life to live.  Be you  and be the best You that you can be.  Live life to the best of your ability and enjoy this universe that you have been given.

You will walk through that door when you are ready to walk through it.  Do your best to leave the world behind better than when you entered.

If you are ever lost, follow the light.  It will not lead you astray.

I love you and everything you are.

There are as many ways to find this voice as there are being in the Universe.  You will find your voice if you haven't already.  When you do, I sincerely hope it opens your eyes as much as it has opened mine.


No comments: